Thursday, March 25, 2010

This Morning

This morning, I was a bit late when leaving home to catch the Bus. Somehow I managed to get in to the Bus. In the station, I was surprised by the unusual crowd on the platform. I turned out that there are some problem in the rail and some train were cancelled. When I was about to give up trying to get into the train, one of the train officer asked the passengers to create some space, which I managed to take advantage of. No need to say that many people were not as lucky as me.

I wouldn't call the travelling experience with the train as comfortable. I was standing on a stair in a weird position. With a gentleman in front of me wearing a huge backpack. Everytime he made a move, his backpack slapped my face. To make it worse, the travel time took 30 minutes longer than the usual. I was really tired when I finally arrived at Rotterdam.

I went to the usual tram platform with a very bad mood. While waiting for my tram, another tram was stopping in the platform. I saw some kids in it, probably from a kindergarten. One of those kids took a look at me, and she waved at me when the tram was moving away. Then the rest of the kids started doing the same thing. I waved back at them and smile. Well, not a bad morning I suppose.

4 comments:

Riris Saldi said...

are you sure they're waving at you? not someone behind you? ;p

nanda said...

Maybe it's time... you know :P

Ismail Habib said...

@Riris: I'm pretty sure that they were not waving at the billboard behind me :P

@Uda: time to go and play with Fikri and Fadli :))

lite said...

awwwww, how cute!! =')
They immediately noticed their peer at once =')
hahahaha xD
*hugs hugs* telat ya, hihihi,
have a nice morning anyway everyday, zuuuu ;D