Monday, June 08, 2009

Membuat Slogan untuk Kaos

Saya lagi hobi membuat slogan untuk kaos, habis itu disubmit dan direview sama orang lain. Slogan-slogan yang sudah saya buat sampai saat ini:

  • Gravity could not stop me
  • I'm a peacemaker. I made my dog befriend my cat
  • What would happen to gravity if Newton were under Durian tree?
  • I'm not stupid, just not as smart as everyone else...
  • Reality is a place to run away from a nightmare
  • You don't have to succeed at the first time unless you skydive
  • I could take you to the future, just wait a second
  • Irreplaceable Benchwarmer
  • JUST MARRIED. Yes, I couldn't afford the car
  • Tomorrow never dies, but we do
  • I'm a bad liar and I'm handsome
  • My English is perfekt...
  • your shirt looks better than mine
  • one hot ice tea please...

Ada usul lain? Silakan meninggalkan pesan di komentar yah... :D

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL at: "What would happen to gravity if Newton were under Durian tree?"
Keren-keren Bib...ga ada usul, adanya pujian :P

Gumi Angga said...

apa yah kang? mikir dulu yah...
besok kesini lagih...
btw, aku kopas yah...
(mo bikin kaos nih)

admin_kesuna said...

bib, ntar klo ada yang mau kubuat kaosnya boleh ya. kalo Boom-ing, hak cipta tetep di habib, 10% per kaos :D

admin_kesuna said...

"From my experience...there's nothing physical about physics" said Stephen Hawking (i just imagine it would be great if he actually said that :P )