Monday, September 17, 2007

A Good Thing About DW

DW (not a real name) is a housing company located in Europe. It is quite infamous among the students because of its poor services. However, after one year spending my time in DW's House, I finally realize why everyone still wants to stay at DW's house.


Because its washing cards are waterproof.


Amazing.


These are the conversation between me and Baqir (which I will write as BQR to avoid everyone found out his real name)

Me: What's up?

BQR: Got a problem here. I lost my washing card.

Me: Oh no, washing card is a very critical thing, especially to cover the smell if you rarely take a bath.

BQR: Are you talking about yourself?

Me: Don't change the subject. Let's focus on the real problem here.

BQR: I guess I left it at my home country. I have to ask my parents to send it back. But it might take some time.

Me: Poor you. Meanwhile, you can use mine.

BQR: Thanks, your heart is actually as handsome as your face (I'm not really sure he said this but I just write it down anyway)


-several weeks later-


BQR: Hey! I found my washing card!

Me: Didn't you left it at your home country. Did you?

BQR: No, I found it in my pants' pocket which I washed last week.

Me: So when you washed your pants, the card was inside the pocket?

BQR: Exactly.

Me: Uh oh, is it still working?

BQR: Apparently yes. I tried it on the card reader, there's 3 euros in it. Strange, I didn't remember that I still have money in it anyway.

Me: That's the trick. Don't tell anyone.

4 comments:

lite said...

Yayy!! whatta magic washing card!!
so is it something with chip? something like a credit card? my washing card in aachen was made from paper with a magnetic stripe. guaranteed will be in pieces after being washed along with the pants.
Yet, we all love our studenten wohenheim <3 ;D

Ismail Habib said...

I didn't remember buying anything with the 'magic' washing card but yes, it's like a credit card ;D

Credo said...

Haa, so we could top up our washing card by put it inside the washing machine? :p

Ismail Habib said...

Creds@@^&%#@*&!! Don't tell anyone!